sábado, 8 de noviembre de 2008

putting events in order


One day l was taking a walk on the beach and stopped to look at the waves. Suddenly, l thought l saw something struggling in the water. It looked like a man who was having trouble swimming .At that moment l reached for my glasses, and then remembered I´d left them at home.

I couldn’t see the object clearly. Just then a big wave came, and the man was gone. I ran as fast as l could to get the lifeguard. As soon as we arrived back at the spot where l had seen the man. The lifeguard looked through his binoculars.he said he did´d see a thing. I was pretty embarrassed the next day l bought a newspaper. There was an article about dolphins swimming near the shore . When l read the article. I realized that l had seen a dolphin in the water- not a man! After that l never went anywhere without my glasses again.

No hay comentarios: